- Conduct diagnostic evaluations to assess hearing and balance disorders
- Perform comprehensive audiological assessments, including pure-tone audiometry, speech audiometry, and immittance testing
-Perform comprehensive balance assessments (VNG) and auditory brainstem response testing
- Interpret test results and provide appropriate recommendations for treatment or further evaluation
- Fit and dispense hearing aids, assistive listening devices, and other amplification systems
- Provide counseling and education to patients and their families regarding hearing loss, communication strategies, and hearing conservation
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop comprehensive treatment plans
- Stay up-to-date with advancements in audiology research and technology
-Perform cerumen removal via curette, suction and irrigation
- Valid state license or eligibility for licensure as an Audiologist
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology related to the auditory system
- Familiarity with balance & tinnitus testing
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with patients of all ages and backgrounds
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team (other specialities)
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, qualifications, or working conditions associated with the role.
We are a busy and fast-paced private-practice clinic that goes to every extent to ensure we improve the outlook and quality of life of each and every patient. We believe in a Medical Team Approach. In our clinics, we only employ Doctors of Audiology, and they work alongside Certified Audiology Assistants. We do this with two purposes in mind – provide the best patient outcomes and the absolute most enjoyable patient experience possible. We believe that with every interaction in our clinics, we have the opportunity to learn something. We are excited to learn from you!
In our clinics, we have a broad audiology scope of practice. We see all types of patients, servicing & testing infants, children & adults. We perform diagnostic audiologic evaluations, VNG, VEMP testing, ABR testing (on both newborns and adults -- for both threshold determination as well as otoneurologic examinations), tinnitus testing & counseling, wax removal (using curette, suction, and irrigation), hearing aid selection, hearing aid fittings, aural & auditory rehabilitation, and regular audiology educational seminars in our community.
We are a private practice with multiple satellite locations. Our nine cli...nic offices are in Nevada & Utah. Our Nevada offices are located in Henderson, Boulder City, Las Vegas & Mesquite. Our Utah offices are located in St. George, Hurricane, Santa Clara, Cedar City and Richfield. We work closely with several ENT physicians.