Monmouth, New Jersey
Sun City, Arizona
Saint Louis, Missouri
Lake Mary, Florida
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Big Spring, Texas
Iowa City, Iowa
Bay Pines, Florida
Rock Hill, South Carolina
New York, New York
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Raleigh, North Carolina
As a Certified Dialysis Technician, you will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Dialysis Technician Certification by CMS, approved state certification program, or a national commercially available certification program.
- Certified Nurse Assistant / CNA, Certified Medical Assistant /CMA, or Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- A current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation / CPR via American Heart Association.
- Minimum of two years Certified Dialysis Technician work experience.