Nurse Manager 22 South Clinical Observation 40hrs Days
Saint Vincent Hospital
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Internal Number: 2105037487
Responsible and accountable for providing leadership, coordination and management of a nursing unit. Is a critical link in the organization for communication, quality of care, fiscal responsibility, human and capital resource management and interdepartmental coordination.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Bachelorâ��s Degree required (or commitment to obtain within 2 years).
2. Masters degree in nursing, management or health related field preferred.
3. Two years supervisory or management experience preferred.
4. Demonstrates 3-5 years of progressive care experience in specific clinical service. Registered nurse licensed to practice in Commonwealth of MA.
5. Certification in clinical specialty preferred, i.e., Critical Care â�� ACLS, CCRN and CEN; Perinatal â�� NAACOG; Post Anesthesia Care â�� SPAN; Psychiatry â�� M.S. in psychiatric mental health nursing.
6. CPR required.
Job: Managers and Directors
Primary Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.