Senior Manager of Divisional Marketing for Service Lines & Institutes FT Days
Location: Orlando, Florida
Internal Number: 21037628
Senior Manager of Divisional Marketing AdventHealth Orlando
Location Address: 601 E Rollins St, Orlando, FL 32803
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
Actively demonstrates AdventHealth’s service standards.
· Serves as a member of the marketing leadership team, directing and managing the day-to-day strategic marketing efforts for Institutes and Service Lines for the Central Florida eight-county region including the flagship hospital for AdventHealth’s national network. Develops annual marketing plans; setting goals, strategies and tactics to ensure operational business goals are met.
· Acts as divisional account executive to senior operational leadership, providing strategic counsel and support across the eight-county Central Florida Division, as well as support as needed the volume driving marketing efforts across the nation.
· Identifies areas of opportunities or downtrends and works closely with physician/clinical relationship development & sales team and institute/service line marketing team to develop and implement volume-driving campaigns.
· Provides executive leadership with ROI reports to ensure business goals are met, as well as provide input in the development of key relationships, affiliations and community partnerships.
· Maintains a pulse on emerging service line, marketing and sales trends to bring leading consumer centric strategies to team, service line programs and volume driving efforts across all service lines and markets in Central Florida. Act as the advocate for the consumer to influence change when and where needed to meet the vision of the service line and company.
· Develops and provides leadership for a high performing marketing team to drive the execution of marketing strategies to ensure overall business objectives are met.
· Serves as brand ambassador, ensuring that execution of brand strategy is consistently maintained across all areas of responsibility to establish/improve overall brand awareness and perception in the market.
· Manages 2+ team members to drive the execution of marketing strategies and ensure overall business objectives are met. Recruit, coach, and provide leadership and assistance strategy development.
· Meets or exceeds all customer expectations, as outlined in the service level agreement and consistently role model the organization’s Mission and Values.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
· A minimum of 8 years of Marketing experience with a proven track record of designing, developing, and managing fully-integrated marketing initiatives.
· Experience in budget management.
· Minimum of two (2) years experience managing employees.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
· Previous experience within healthcare industry.
Working with the Director of Marketing, the Senior Manager of Divisional Marketing leads the day-to-day volume-driving marketing planning and execution for a portfolio of revenue generating lines of business for the Central Florida Division, comprised of eight counties, including the flagship in Central Florida accounting for 60% of AdventHealth’s national revenue. The position applies expertise in market research, analysis, and development to generate and organize plans and execution teams that will competitively differentiate AdventHealth’s key service lines and ensure the growth of volume, market share, share of spend and brand awareness across the division.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in developing and leading marketing programs and strategies that drive volume and move market share. This position will build strong relationships with stakeholders to advance the service line’s strategic vision. Additionally, he/she will be a very hands-on, results-oriented manager who is passionate about marketing strategy, data analytics, and ROI-driven decision making
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.