CCT ICU 32 hours/flex 7a-7p every third weekend/holiday
<p style="font-family: Arial">Summary:<br />
1. Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens.<br />
2. May serve and collect food trays, provide for between-meal nourishment, and clean, sterilize, store and prepare other supplies.<br />
3. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.</p>
<p style="font-family: Arial">Responsibilities:<br />
1. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.<br />
2. Works under immediate supervision.<br />
3. Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.<br &
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.