In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
Find your path in health care. Banner Health is committed to not only providing the finest care possible, but to advancing the way care is provided. To achieve our vision, we seek out professionals who embrace change and who possess the passion and skills to make it happen. Apply today.
Banner Health Fort Morgan Railroad Clinic is located in rural North Eastern Colorado. We are a family practice clinic that has multi-specialty outreach providers that provide services at our clinic. We also have another clinic in Brush that is attached to our East Morgan County Hospital facility within 10 miles from this clinic that also offers a family practice setting that also includes multi-specialty providers.
In this role, you will be responsible for screening patients and visitors for COVID symptoms as they enter the building.
This position is full time and will be scheduled 40 hours per week. The salary range for this position is $12.40 - $18.60 depending on experience and education.
At Banner Medical Group, you'll have the opportunity to perform a critical role in the community where you practice. Banner Medical Group provides both primary and specialty care throughout the communities in which Banner Health operates. We do this in a variety of settings - from smaller group practices like our Banner Health Clinics in Loveland, Colo. and Torrington, Wyo., to large multi-specialty Banner Health Centers in the metropolitan Phoenix area. We currently have more than 1,000 physicians and more than 3,500 total employees in our group and are seeking others to enhance our ability to deliver our nonprofit mission of providing excellent patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position is responsible for greeting, screening, and providing assistance to patients, families, and visitors. This position provides quality customer service and may also answer phones and control access to a care delivery area.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Greets and assists visitors to the area. Provides them with general information regarding processes and policies, and directs them to appropriate resources, services, or areas.
2. Maintains an orderly waiting area and works with volunteer services to provide a positive/satisfying experience for patients and/or visitors. Reports maintenance issues as needed to facilitate visitor comfort and safety.
3. In patient care delivery areas, coordinates access to the care delivery area, performs visitor authorization procedures, serves as a liaison between visitors and staff, relays visitor concerns to staff, and coordinates visitor support services such as assigning lockers, taking and relaying messages, assigning pagers to visitors, etc.
4. May answer phones, transfer calls , take messages, and relay messages and information as needed.
5. May perform these additional functions, depending on assigned area: assembles charts, files, sorts mail, maintains supplies inventory, transports patients, processes occasional miscellaneous payments, or other appropriate duties as requested.
6. Performs functions within established parameters. Customers include patients, families, and the community at large.
High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge.
Must have good interpersonal communication and display compassion in stressful situations.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.