GENERAL SUMMARY: Under the general supervisions of the Facility Director, Manager, or designee and according to state and local code requirements and established procedures, performs various duties to plan, construct, install, repair and service tasks on Hospital grounds and equipment. Performs work from diagrams, sketches, operating manuals, manufacturerâ��s specifications, and written or verbal instructions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Maintains and cleans the Hospital grounds including lawns, sidewalks, parking lots, and other exterior areas of the Hospital complex.
2. Inspects, repairs, and replaces pavement and sidewalks on Hospital grounds to ensure safe conditions. Paints and maintains street, road, and parking lot markings, traffic flow signs, parking signs, and all exterior signage. Inspects parking lot lights. Maintains sprinkler equipment.
3. Performs lawn work as directed, such as watering, fertilizing, seeding, moving plantings, weeding, planting (grass, flowers, bushes, trees) in accordance with regulatory requirements.
4. Coordinates and/or directs outside contractors working on hospital equipment, systems, grounds or building structure.
1. High school graduate or equivalent with additional training in grounds and landscape maintenance. Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
2. Current valid driverâ��s license for operating motor vehicles in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Job: Maintenance, Food Service,Housekeeping and Security
Primary Location: Natick, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.