Sr. VP/Administrator - Raleigh
WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Here at WakeMed, the Enterprise Administrator, WakeMed Enterprise (Cary, Raleigh, North, etc.), in a dyad partnership with the Executive Medical Director, is responsible for the local strategy, operational and financial performance, and growth of the Enterprise. The dyad leadership team is jointly responsible for developing and executing the operational tactics to achieve the aspirational goals at each enterprise; including but not limited to - clinical outcomes, quality, patient experience, safety, compliance, financial outcomes, value, development of an extraordinary team, new services, regional development, referral development, clinical operations and medical staff interactions within the enterprise. In their dyad relationship, these individuals work closely with other executive and physician leaders, physicians, nursing, administration, clinical and financial staff, compliance, community outreach and marketing. The Enterprise Administrator, in combination with their Executive Medical Staff dyad, will also serve as one of 7 voting members on the Wake Med Operations Leadership Team (OLT). The OLT is the system level executive committee chartered with leading operations and tactics to achieve our system Aspirational goals. The Enterprise Administrator will be expected to utilize a collaborative leadership style to develop WakeMed Health and Hospitals into one that is recognized as a national leader in conjunction with our Mission, Vision and Values. This position is also in charge of matrix reporting to the Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer.
- MBA, MHA or Master's degree in another relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- Demonstrable leadership and achievement in a healthcare delivery system. The ability to relate well to a wide variety of individuals. A philosophy of collaboration and teamwork. A self-starter with results-oriented personality. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluates information and systems, and implements effective decisions. Knowledge of relevant industry and regulatory program policies, procedures, and laws. Demonstrated commitment to learning and progressive personal development experience in fiscal accountability and budgeting and progressive administrative leadership roles for at least 10 years.
- Monday - Friday; 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Weekend requirements as needed
- Call requirements as needed/administrative on-call
WakeMed is headquartered in Raleigh, NC, which is ranked nationally as one of the top ten best places to live for quality of life, and is located just two hours from the beach or three from the mountains. The area has been named one of the fastest growing areas in the country and is located just minutes from the famous Research Triangle Park.
For more information and to apply, please visit us online at jobs.wakemed.org and reference job ID: 23213. EOE