Beacon Health Options
INTENSIVE CASE MANAGER
Position Location: MA - Somerville
AAP Reporting Location: BHS
Job Family: Clinical, Licensed
Functional Area: CLINICAL OPERATIONS
FTE Status: Full time
Scheduled Weekly Work Hrs: 40
Workday Schedule: Weekdays Only
Workday Start Time: 8:30 am
Workday End Time: 5:00 pm
Variable Work Schedule:
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Clinical Case Manager - Intensive Case Manager to join our team at our office in Somerville, MA. The Intensive Case Manager will be responsible for outreaching, triaging, assessing, and managing members referred to Case Management. Responsible for the tracking and managing of members identified as Intensive Case Management (ICM) who may be high risk, high utilizing, at significant clinical risk or under-utilizing services.
- Identification of all assigned ICM Members
- Outreach and engagement of members
- Independent and individualized assessment of members enrolled in ICM.
- Development of a member-centric care plan in collaboration with the member and his/her treatment team
- Managing, coordinating care, and identifying strategies to meet care plan goals of assigned ICM Members
- Utilization Review for designated ICM Clients for diversionary levels of care
- Assist in collection of outcomes information, annual analysis and other reporting and initiatives
- Telephonic collaboration and coordination with provider and community agencies regarding ICM members and care planning meetings as needed
- Assist with NCQA and URAC initiatives
- Urgent and crisis calls
- Treatment Record Reviews
- Attend Clinical meetings
- Utilization Review of non-ICM members as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Master's degree in related field preferred, or Registered Nursing License
Licensure: Current, valid and unrestricted independent licensure for practice required with proof of date of hire. Re-verification will take place no less than every 3 years.
Relevant Work Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in a behavioral health setting
- Minimum 2 years' of combined direct behavioral health clinical and managed care experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience establishing relationships and effectively engaging with members and providers through telephonic communication to obtain necessary information for the purposes of care management and coordination
- Demonstrated work experience meeting strict deadlines and established cycle times through effective prioritization and follow-up skills.
- Case Managers are required to be educated in current principles, procedures and knowledge domains of case management based on nationally recognized standards of case management and must be a licensed behavioral health clinician or RN. All case managers must practice within the scope of their license.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug-Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled