• Act in compliance with legal rules and regulations applicable to the position.
• Adhere to both the spirit and the language of the Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002 (“SOX”) in order to avoid any conduct that would be in violation of SOX or give the appearance of violating SOX.
• Understand SOX rules under the Company’s compliance policies and procedures, and the penalties for not complying with the policies and procedures and the law.
US EDUCATIONAL/LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Two years allied health background in an AMA approved program and/or associate degree. Must be RVT or RVS.
• Minimum 2 year’s experience in diagnostic ultrasound, preferably vascular ultrasound.
• Current registration as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or registry eligible, or current registration as a Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) through American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) or registry eligible. Required to obtain this certification within six months of date of hire.
• Ongoing maintenance of RVT or RVS registration and currency in Basic Life Support (CPR) certification is required. This includes obtaining a minimum of 15 CME hours every 3 years to show evidence of maintaining current knowledge in vascular testing with course content addressing:
principles, instrumentation, techniques, or interpretation of non-invasive vascular testing.