ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSES/PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS
Urgent Care Center * Berkeley Heights, Florham Park, Livingston and Westfield
* Full Time *
Summit Medical Group, a for-profit physician-owned and governed multispecialty medical group founded in 1929 is the premier multi-specialty group practice in New Jersey. SMG’s group-practice model is enduring, efficient and the ideal approach for delivering state-of-the-art, compassionate, optimal and convenient care to patients throughout the New Jersey/New York metropolitan area.
As we continue to expand our service offerings, we have Full Time openings for skilled Advanced Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants to work with our dedicated team of Clinical professionals in our Urgent Care Centers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying chief complaints/issues
- Obtaining detailed and accurate patient histories
- Performing physical exams
- Performing procedures including suturing, splinting and abscess draining
- Interpreting diagnostic and other test results
- Communicating and educating patients
Candidates should have appropriate NJ license, and
preferably, 2+ years of related experience.
We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic and rewarding work environment. Interested candidates should apply online at:
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
We are a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V