SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to produce proposals, reports, and presentations.
2. Strong public speaking skills.
3. Able to organize and respond to complex information.
4. Self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Masters degree preferred.
2. Healthcare experience preferred.
3. Proven track record in sales, business development and/or customer relations/account management.
Must be able to travel up to 25%.
The Joint Commission has established an internal quality initiative known as Robust Process Improvement. The application of RPI has increased the quality of our products and services. All employees are trained to use RPI tools, such as Change Acceleration Process and Lean Six Sigma and many have opportunities to become Change Agents, Green Belts or Yellow Belts.
Excellent benefits package includes generous vacation, holiday and personal day schedule; 401K with company match; company paid retirement plan; flex time; business casual with casual Fridays; free covered parking and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities