The Level I Team Associate is an entry level position that is responsible for the duties and services that are of a support nature to the RCBS High Performance Work Teams. Ensures that all processes are performed in a timely and efficient manner. Performs assigned duties such as, cash posting, mail handling, scanning, sorting, assembly, copying, faxing and data entry. Although this position is entry level, it is of a developmental nature with expectation of future growth within the RCBS.
* Maintains administrative rights to various payer websites in order to grant PFS associates necessary access as well as terminate users when needed
* Maintain and track a current PFS payer website user list
* Maintain and track a current PFS vendor associate list
* Manages/maintains shared team inbox
* Manages/maintains team shared folder
* Assists in maintaining team SharePoint site
* Assists Vendor Coordinator team in pulling documents requested by vendors
* Performs other support related functions within the System and Vendor Support team
Our Mission: WHY WE EXIST. To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ. Our Core Values: WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.DIGNITY Respect for the worth of every person, recognition and commitment to the value of diverse individuals and perspectives, and special concern for the poor and underserved. INTEGRITY Honesty, justice, and consistency in all relationships. EXCELLENCE High standards of service and per...formance. COMPASSION Service in a spirit of empathy, love, and concern. STEWARDSHIP Wise and just use of talents and resources in a collaborative manner.Our Vision: WHAT WE ARE STRIVING TO DO. CHRISTUS HEALTH, a Catholic health ministry, will be a leader, a partner and an advocate in the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions that improve the lives of individuals and communities so that all may experience God's healing presence and love. Our Name and Symbol:WHO WE ARE. CHRISTUS is Latin for "Christ," and proclaims publicly the core of our mission. OUR NAME choice also recognizes the heritage of our two congregational sponsors, the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio. Jesus Christ is the Incarnate Word, the Word of God made flesh. It is, therefore, only fitting that it is in another form of His name that our health ministries are called together. OUR SYMBOL Reflects the healing ministry of Jesus Christ - a combination of a medical cross and a religious cross. The flowing banner on the cross is a common symbol of the risen Christ, while the royal purple signifies Christ. The flowing banner also conveys a sense of motion as we move forward into a new era of service to our communities.