Those who work in Rehabilitation help patients get back on their feet and restore their quality of life—and they take great joy in doing it. They give their support, their expertise, and everything they have to provide patients with the exceptional care for which we are known and trusted. This culture of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s one of the many reasons we’ve been named one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Now we invite you to join us. From our 852-bed Level I Trauma Center to our 28-bed CARF-accredited inpatient rehabilitation unit, we provide a full range of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Therapy services. With Cedars-Sinai, there’s no limit to your growth.
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
- Perform evaluations;
- Demonstrate appropriate treatment interventions and strategies;
- Complete discharge planning for patients;
- Supervise assistants and students.
- Command of basic computer navigation skills
- Graduate of an ACOTE accredited OT program or equivalent.
- Valid and current CPR certification. American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Valid and current license as a PT in the state of California
- A minimum of 5 years clinical experience as an OT; minimum of 2 years of experience in the NICU
Physical Demands: (e.g., lifting, standing, walking)
- Able to push, pull, lift up to 100 lbs. on an intermittent basis; able to bend, stoop, sit, stand and walk without restrictions.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!!!
Note: New Hires must successfully pass a background check, a prohibited substance screening and a pre-employment physical.